Okay, not really. I had another great day! Last night = SUCKED. Why? Because I had that experience where I couldn't find anything to wear. Pants were too tight, dresses need to be cleaned. This all made for a very frustrating, very fat feeling, evening. However, I'm proud of myself because NONE of it led me to eat.
Had a work lunch today. Ordered shrimp cocktail and split a mozzarella/tomato salad which meant once slice of mozzarella and one slice of tomato with a little balsamic. Very satisfying.
Had some lightly salted almonds and a banana later today.
I had a fill today of .2. Hopefully that will help with the hunger levels.
I had dinner out with my former boss tonight at a place with amazing burgers. I ordered the sole with green beans. I'm back baby!!! ;-)
p.s. I have a confession to make. My current weight is not 180. It does not match my ticker weight. In fact, I'd be thrilled if it did. I don't want to change it, I don't want to publish my today weight but I'll tell you it's higher. I will do a big ole snoopy dance and celebrate with y'all when my true weight once again matches my ticker.
I'm off tomorrow and going to the beach with friends. Will be a nice, relaxing day and will involve lots of sunblock!
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wooo-hoo!! Major props for getting the sole! You ARE back. And those clothes are all going to fit soon, so you have a whole new wardrobe to look forward to. Try not to beat yourself up about the gain, and just enjoy the feeling of steadily losing again. You're doing great.
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the beach!
ReplyDelete