I have pre-surgical testing tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully I'm feeling much better by then.
I'm excited for surgery! Liquid diet is going well, looking forward to being able to eat tomato soup after the surgery. Mom comes on Sunday, can't wait to see her and have her here with me. My surgeon was on the news tonight talking about the lap band surgery...funny how that happens. My neighbor knocked on my door to tell me about it.
This is a very random blog entry....sorry...let's just blame it on the medication! ;-)

You still haven't had those test results back? Sheeet.. I am crossing fingers here on the other side of the world for you that all is well.
ReplyDeleteGreat news re: the liquid diet!! You're going great guns. How long now till surgery? Can't be far away.
Hi Carolyn! I've had the thyroid test results back. Have to have surgery in September to remove my right nodule which could be cancerous...they actually won't know until they remove it and do a frozen biopsy. VERY STRANGE! So I've never had surgery and will now have two in two months! CRAZY! Surgery is scheduled for Monday, but ear infection drifted to other ear last night. Absolutely horrible. I'm actually beginning to wonder if it's all of the milk I'm drinking on this pre-op diet. I've never had an ear infection before this, let alone two! Anyway, four days till surgery, so I'm confident I'll kick whatever this is by then!!
ReplyDelete