How I'm Doing

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dinner with Jen!

Hey Everyone -


I'm having an absolutely fantastic vacation in Arizona. I've been here for nearly two weeks (tomorrow) and leave to go back to NYC on Saturday. It's been such a nice, relaxing time just hanging out with my mom and family! 


I had dinner with Jen Sunday night. As usual we had a hilarious and fun time! She's so great and every time we get together it's as if we've known eachother forever. Two hours passed like minutes and I got all caught up on her exciting baby news! I also drank a glass of wine for her. You know, that's just the kind of friend I am! ;-) 


Had a great NSV today. I needed a new pair of black boots and have been on the hunt for a while. Found a pair of Franco Sarto's at DSW today - cheap, which is always nice. What was great is that the zipper is on the back and only at the top, so you need to slide the boots on. I would have expected them to be really tight (and the reviews on the DSW site say they are hard to get on etc.) Well I got them on with no issues and they fit really well! I feel like my legs look very skinny in them which is super exciting especially since shopping for boots pre-surgery was always a nightmare! Pictures are below.


My awesome new boots!
Jen and I at dinner


11 comments:

  1. Cute picture and love the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls look beautiful! So jealous! And congrats on the boots, they're great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot boots! Where's the whip? LOL. Sounds like you guys had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute boots! You both look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots! Love, love, love the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic photo!! I love the boots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y'all look great! So jealous of the boots. I haven't been able to wear high boots in YEARS! Great NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are you two?
    Have a safe trip home...we miss your presence on the east coast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I just got those boots! Adorable.
    You and Jen look great!

    ReplyDelete