I came back from Paris and after the ability to eat bread + my larger portion sizes decided it was time for a fill. I got .2 last Thursday. I've slimed at least every other day since. Got so bad on Friday afternoon that I couldn't get down soup, so I headed to the office and got an unfill. They took out .1. Friday night I ate completely fine, not a single problem. Yesterday - got stuck on a piece of quesadilla. Last night tried to have some meat = stuck. Had iced coffee this morning went down fine. Then went to brunch at 2pm. Got stuck on a sip of wine!! SERIOUSLY??? Hadn't eaten anything. I imagine that I'm irritated from getting stuck twice yesterday but it was unbelievable to me that I got stuck on a liquid after essentially a fill of .1 AFTER being able to eat loads of bread in Paris. Just can't seem to find that sweet spot again.
Sticking to liquids for the next few days and hoping the irritation will go away. BOO!
Hope you're all great!! xoxo
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think liquids will help to relieve the irritation & swelling, give it time ;)
ReplyDeleteBoo!! That sounds miserable!! And for just .1! Unfair. Hopefully tomorrow your stomach will be less irritated and you'll feel more open.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are having issues. Hopefully they will resolve soon. No fun being too tight during the holidays.
ReplyDeleteHope everything calms down fast and you feel better, and I hope everything gets sorted out before your trip. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteWell, that's miserable. Here's hoping things will settle down for you really soon.
ReplyDeleteThis is no fun whatsoever! I think liquids for a couple of days is just the right idea - you're body is probably irritated and a couple of days of rest for it will likely do it a world of good!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better very soon!!
ReplyDeleteUgh, so frustrating! I think your poor band just needs some rest and hot chocolate. Lots and lots of hot chocolate. Love you Jenny!
ReplyDeleteugh... that sucks. hopefully the liquids will reset your band.....
ReplyDeleteVery frustrating...you will get there!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
Ugh! That sucks! Hopefully once the irritation dies down, you'll be in a better spot.
ReplyDeleteYou poor thing. Hang in there...Santa is on the way.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you are struggling, Hopefully a few days of mushies will help the situation.
ReplyDeleteugh! Crazy bands! I missss you xo
ReplyDelete