How I'm Doing

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to You! Happy Birthday to Me!

Hi Everyone!!


My birthday was Wednesday and Lucy (my adorable puppydog) and I flew to Arizona to Mom! What a fantastic birthday present. Seeing Mom and the fact that my band is finally deciding to act like its normal self. Went to the Cheesecake Factory yesterday with mom and my great aunt. I had about 2 tbls of tuna tartar with avocado, two small stuffed mushrooms and about an inch of flat bread pizza. Perfect and yummy! Oh and of course about five bites of cheesecake. 


I'm going Christmas shopping this morning. The ultimate procrastinator, I've done nothing!!


Hope you are all great and have a lovely holiday with your family!
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday indeed!!! Enjoy every minute of your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Have a great time with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!

    Merry Christmas!

    I hope you enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!! Have a great trip with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas!! Have a wonderful Vacation

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter's birthday was on Wed too. Sounds like you had a great time. I can't imagine going Christmas shopping today, but more power to ya! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday pop tart.
    Merry Christmas to you and your entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!! hope that you had/are having a great time in AZ with your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the tiny unfill helps and that you are doing great, sorry I missed your birthday!! Happy belated.
    Email me, let's try to make some plan to get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! I am just catching up on blogs, sorry I missed it! <3

    ReplyDelete