Merry Christmas Everyone! I know that I have been out of blogland for a while, but my hope is to return more regularly. Things are good in my life. I've been a bit non-band focused and am eager to return to losing and getting back down towards my goal weight. I'm blissfully happy. Work is fantastic, and I'm in love... more on that in a future post.
I miss you all so much and am excited to catch up on your lives and get back into the fold.
Chicago 2012?!?!
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I miss you!! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYou can't just leave me hanging like that!!! Merry Christmas - can't wait to catch up with you!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, Jen!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been absent from posting but still read daily and have missed you terribly.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Jen...told you love would arrive. Yippeeeee!!!!
Would love to see you return to blogging - your perspective - at the point you are in your journey is something that will help many of us. Hope you can find the time - I know how difficult it is. Hope you have a wonderful New Year!
ReplyDeleteHOW exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're going to start blogging again...just do it, as they say, I've missed you.
Happy 2012.
xo